SCIENCE LISTICLE
3 Websites Everyone in SCIENCE Should Know About
Every time a student in the Science program in CEGEP has to do a homework related to his field of study, the student always has to make enormous calculations and a lot of graphics at every problem to find the solution to their exercise. In the listicle below, I will present you 3 websites that will help students when they do their science homework. I recommend these websites to you because I have been in the Science program for the past three semesters at Montmorency College and the following websites have helped me for every homework in the last one and a half years.
1. To build graphics

Desmos is a very useful when it comes to building graphs when you do a Science homework. If you have to build a graphic for your homework or exercise, this website is perfect for you. All you have to do is copy paste your equation or inequality in the top left rectangle of the screen and the website will automatically build it for you instantly. You can also build shapes, make an animation on this website, you can basically draw anything you want. For the previous many reasons, I highly recommend this website to every student in a field of study related to Sciences.
2. To do calculations
Maxima is a software and it can be downloaded on a computer by any student who wants to make big calculations and be sure to have the right answer instantly. If it's your first time using Maxima, you may have a little bit of difficulty on the software because there are many commands to learn to use Maxima properly. For example, you can make graphs, you can solve a system of equations very easily or you can just do basic math operations. I really recommend you Maxima, because once you learn it, your life will be much easier when you have to do calculus.
3. To do mathematics

GeoGebra is a math website where you can do almost anything that is related to mathematics. I really like this website because it is very easy to use. If you do not understand a certain concept related to maths, all you have to do is go to the GeoGebra website, type the subject in the search bar and GeoGebra will explain to you the subject very well. Also, this website is very fun because it can do special animations like dynamic graphs to teach you the subject much better. Everybody can use this fabulous website because it is free to use, you just need an Internet connection and you will understand maths.
Conclusion
In the listicle just above, I recommended you three websites related to the domain of science that I very often use. I use them when I do not understand certain subjects when I do my homework and exams. The next time you do your homework, can you visit one of the three websites above and not give up everything? Your life will be much easier.
**************************************************************
Statistics
Word count: 506
Error count: 5
Error density: 1%
Comments
Post a Comment